Question about short term auto insurance

Adding it? Like on to a policy on another car that you own?

Heck, that's your best option. Add it, get the multi-car discount for a few months, delete it when you get rid of the car.

No spinning your wheels looking for numerous quotes.

No underwriting BS to go through.

I've done that on my own auto insurance.

Haha, yeah I'm with USAA and somewhere between 2017-2022 (my financial hardship years) I lapsed on my policy. So now I'm required to pay 6 months at a time. I didn't want to have to pay for 6 months on the Van when I'll likely be getting rid of it in the next 2 months. I don't have any idea how that works, meaning if USAA then refunds me for the 4 months I paid for or not. That's why I looked for an alternative.

Male or female? 2023, more money in giving men a set of perky breasts

Oh boy, that's a great point... I'll consider my male surgeries like my horrible credit/no-money clients. There isn't any excitement working with them, but when you do ... the payout is amazing.

:D Dang.. maybe I should start voting democrat so I can get universal basic income and have my insurance covered by tax dollars. I'm sure the system wouldn't collapse in a day

Shit, the nation is sinking, and hella quickly, the Biden family is just the captain on the Titanic who hit an iceberg (or intentionally piloted us into this iceberg), yet the PSA system is telling everyone to remain calm. Meanwhile, he and his crew are loading the lifeboats with all of the valuables on the ship ready to set sail and abandon the Titanic as it sinks with the nation aboard it. (Tim Pool analogy)

Haha, yeah I'm with USAA and somewhere between 2017-2022 (my financial hardship years) I lapsed on my policy. So now I'm required to pay 6 months at a time. I didn't want to have to pay for 6 months on the Van when I'll likely be getting rid of it in the next 2 months. I don't have any idea how that works, meaning if USAA then refunds me for the 4 months I paid for or not. That's why I looked for an alternative.

Typically they will refund pro-rata when you cancel

Back