Question For EFES Agents

you experience is so true, there are many prior posts like this on the forum. The leads business is fraught with dishonesty
It's really disconcerting. All of what I wrote is true. It is very shady. I filed a complaint on BBB.

What is more unsettling is that I'm sure the well-meaning candidates who apply for insurance don't know that the backend of the whole business can be very shady at times.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What he is posting is not true. I'll agree that lead vendors stetch the truth but EFES is not a lead vendor.
It certainly is. I filed a complaint on BBB. There were many leads that had relocated months in advance, however at a certain point I became so frustrated with the service I stopped emailing to gain credit for them.

What is the difference between a lead vendor, and EFES?

Last edited:
What is more unsettling is that I'm sure the well-meaning candidates who apply for insurance don't know that the backend of the whole business can be very shady at times.

They need insurance from quality companies. Do you honestly think they give a rats azz about internal politics from IMO's?
:1rolleyes:

It's really disconcerting. All of what I wrote is true. It is very shady. I filed a complaint on BBB.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It certainly is. I filed a complaint on BBB. There were many leads that had relocated months in advance, however at a certain point I became so frustrated with the service I stopped emailing to gain credit for them.

What is the difference between a lead vendor, and EFES?

I think part of the reason you failed so miserably at EFES is because you don't know the answer to the question you are asking.

Back