Vector question

Raeli

I got out of the insurance industry due to being burnt out but starting realizing nothing compares to the industry and i want to get going again. I was appointed to many companies but the agency reported me to vector due to roll up. Some was mine but most of it was from agents under me when i had a team going from them pushing recruiting. Do i have to pay others roll up and vectors on top of my own? I don’t understand that. I am willing to pay back my own but not others roll up i cant control.

I got out of the insurance industry due to being burnt out but starting realizing nothing compares to the industry and i want to get going again. I was appointed to many companies but the agency reported me to vector due to roll up. Some was mine but most of it was from agents under me when i had a team going from them pushing recruiting. Do i have to pay others roll up and vectors on top of my own? I don’t understand that. I am willing to pay back my own but not others roll up i cant control.
You owe your debt and all downline debt that rolls up to you.

Your debt (and your downline's) rolled to your upline agency so they vectored you.

You control rollup debt by vetting agents before putting them in your downline or not recruiting at all.

Unfortunately, this is too common. Especially by the MLM style agencies that push recruiting over production.

Do any of the MLM organizations report to Vector? I've heard of agents having to pay roll ups but never vectored an agent.

You are responsible for roll up debt. Those are your downline agents, so their roll up debt is your responsibility.

Its interesting how many agents jump into recruiting without understanding how a MLM will hunt you for every single penny your downline does not payback. Its like co signing a mortgage for all your 2nd and 3rd cousins plus their extended families and expecting it to go smoothly. If you invest in a stock and it goes down and you sell it, you can limit your losses. Same with a rental real estate. Insurance recruiting is a nightmare if you dont understand the risk your are taking. It never completely goes away

An agent once told me how she got hit with 100K roll up from an agent. She worked if off.

Back