• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Question on Group Health

general88

Expert
Just to preface this I am a Life and Supplement Agent and have no desire to get in group health ins. But I do have a question that was posed to my by life client. She is an insurance claims adjustor and is currently on the govt plan. She wanted to know if a bunch of claims adjustors went under another adjustors company name could they get group Health insurance. My first reaction is since they are not not w-2 employees the answer would be no but this is not my area of expertise. Please advise

Just to preface this I am a Life and Supplement Agent and have no desire to get in group health ins. But I do have a question that was posed to my by life client. She is an insurance claims adjustor and is currently on the govt plan. She wanted to know if a bunch of claims adjustors went under another adjustors company name could they get group Health insurance. My first reaction is since they are not not w-2 employees the answer would be no but this is not my area of expertise. Please advise

You are correct, there needs to be a bonafide employee employer relationship.

Back