Question?

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
Multiple doctors in my area have had their contract with FB terminated for 2025. My doctor had to contact his patients because FB wrote them a letter stating he would not renew when it was them not renewing. He has about 70 patients with FB and they told him that was not sufficient.

My question is since FB is doing this will it create a GI situation so these people can buy a MS? I don't think so but finding a new FB doctor is going to be tough. I assume all they can do is change carriers.

Multiple doctors in my area have had their contract with FB terminated for 2025. My doctor had to contact his patients because FB wrote them a letter stating he would not renew when it was them not renewing. He has about 70 patients with FB and they told him that was not sufficient.

My question is since FB is doing this will it create a GI situation so these people can buy a MS? I don't think so but finding a new FB doctor is going to be tough. I assume all they can do is change carriers.

No, it will not create a GI situation. If FB was terminating the specific plan, then yes. But just terminating contracts with providers is not a GI situation.

Are you asking is a Medicare plan drops doctors in the plan will that be GI??

No they wont even have an SEP to change (unless there is a dif SEP)

I didn't think GI would be available. They are not renewing contracts with doctors on their popular HMO even though this PCP has over 70 patients it will affect. I guess tbey require hundreds of enrollees.

What's FB

Back