Questions for agents in Medical Malpractice Insurance

Connectal

I'm not an agent but interested in the field as many and my friends and family are physicians. I would love to know about the process, what frustrate you and what you wished you had to make your lives easier (from an agent perspective).

If you are not in the field but have an opinion I would love to know that as well!

Thank you!

Not in the Field But I would guess by the lack of responses and other reason It is probably not the main focus of many

Probably a part of many products to an agent that does a lot of other products, that physicians, Particularly the one that does their group insurance, or only really done much by larger older company That is well known for this

I will also say the physician in particular will be hard to reach and to sell if you don't have another In

Physicians are hard to sell as they are generally very analytical, and hard to reach. Furthermore I have found most medical offices have access to specialty insurance programs available to them through associations.

I have yet to meet an agent who has successfully targeted any sort of licensed medical group. They might be out there, but I haven't come across one yet.

Back