Questions on Virtual Financial Group

To mikeceo:

So just to be clear, you’ve acknowledged that this individual (and to use your words) had poor persistence, took no personal responsibility and blamed the company as well as others for his failure.

Yet in spite of all that, the decision was made to go pay money for having an award created, and then subsequently presented to this malcontent who obviously didn’t deserve it in the first place, according to what you just said.

That sure speaks to the unequivocal stupidity of those who deemed him worthy of receiving an award, doesn’t it? :err:

I just saw this thread today. I joined VFG in March 2016 and was very disappointed. They mainly want you to recruit instead of sell insurance. I was not comfortable with that and very unhappy with the company. I wrote to WFG to find out how to resign with Transamerica and VFG(wfg) on July 29, and as of today, Aug. 14 I still don't think it's straightened out.

I just saw this thread today. I joined VFG in March 2016 and was very disappointed. They mainly want you to recruit instead of sell insurance. I was not comfortable with that and very unhappy with the company. I wrote to WFG to find out how to resign with Transamerica and VFG(wfg) on July 29, and as of today, Aug. 14 I still don't think it's straightened out.

They are probably going to hold you up on contracts, really stinks how some agencies do this to agents.

Can I get an honest answer from anyone who has been with VFG for more than a year? Is it possible to build a book of business using their financial tools? I'm not talking about recruiting, I'm talking about selling policies.

Neither had I so I checked out their site and noticed they knew the Final Expense game VERY WELL and they DEFINITELY know what they are talking about.

Looks like they are good for new & experienced agents. :)

That's what I heard. Thanks for confirming that Fexuniversity is a TOP NOTCH FE FMO Spur.:)

Can I get an honest answer from anyone who has been with VFG for more than a year? Is it possible to build a book of business using their financial tools? I'm not talking about recruiting, I'm talking about selling policies.
\

This has been my question all along. I've had at least 50- VFG agents try to recruit me online (none of them successful yet) Not one of them can answer my question: Where do the retail sales come from??) it appears that each new rep is expected to purchase a policy for $300+ a month being told that they will be able to pay the premium from overrides)Of course when the new rep finds out that thy are no9t making enough to pay the premium and all the other fees they are expected to subscribe to.

The whole process is (which is a beautiful model for recruiting) seems to collapse unless you can put blinders on and recruit and ignore retail sales (how can you make those if you don't have to leave home.)

I have studied their material and can find no process for retail sales to people that just want the product (other than friends and relatives) so for the experienced agent that is used to making 50-100 applications a year and already is at 100-130% commissions who now would be required to start at the bottom and just recruit online this does not look like a very appealing program.

Still waiting for the answer if any or you VFG agents can answer the questions: 1.) "Where do the retail sales come from?"
2.) can you introduce me to an agent that is making 50-100 retail sales a year that are not being sold to agent prospects nor their friends and family.

Other than that it's a typical MLM wherein most if not all the sales are being made to the agents. And here's a hint; One of the answers early in the thread was "pay the premium or take the loss"

----------

Actually the post was; "You can pay the premium or you can own the loss." and anyone experienced in the insurance industry knows exactly what that means.

I have agents trying to recruit me in VFG from LinkedIn. I finally agreed to look at it, and from my understanding (and correct me if I'm wrong, somehow I know you will), it's total focus is on recruiting. I was told to sell a few policies a week, but the money comes from recruiting. The advanced commission payout is very low initially, until you start recruiting and get into the VP status with so many agents under you, then your advanced commissions go higher.

I love the idea of virtual, since that's what the younger generations are all about, but I'm not crazy about the idea of having to constantly recruit. I want to sell insurance, and would like to do it online. Does anyone have any suggestions for some great virtual companies?

Back