Questions on Virtual Financial Group

"I got a nice business model with Virtual Financial Group and want to spread my business in the California now. My business is virtual from every angle you see.
What kind of business are you running there Miss Mary?

Also, what does "in the California" mean?

Friends within the Financial Services Industry. Wanted to reply with some facts with a IMO, Virtual Financial.

1. VFG is at 2 year anniversary in operation.
2. Being backed by the largest producer Rich Thawley of WFG and TransAmerica, don't see the operations of VF fading out. In fact, heavy hitters are now seeing the results and capabilities of truly be becoming a established disruptive innovation.

3.The top recruiter who quit. This was individual who recommended plans instead of the need. Majority were large advanced and issued cases.
Went head over heals in chargebacks when consumers non payee out. So no, no paycheck, a huge deficit. In which, legal affairs are in progress. Blames others for his own doings. This disgruntled and self centered fool was dismissed by VFG.

As within any new business, the start up period is not static. At first anybody with a intention to get a license was recruited and joined. Well most of course went dark. Many changes have been made. The majority are seeing very positive results. Such as selective recruiting active agents and the production report are skyrocketing. The system of success is now taking affect.

Our market is huge and plenty of room for all the reach their own personal levels of success without bashing or belittling owns fashion or method of business.

Pretty positive that this comment will be deleted as free speech is in jeopardy. I hope not in this such case.

Sincerely,
Mike Robinson
A genuine, devoted, fan of our wonderful life insurance products with our financial services industry

Virtual Financial Group is prestigious business Company in the country. Company having country’s most innovative business leaders those are true game changer in the world of financial services.

Hey Mike R.

Rather than devoting your time to being a member of the grammar police in insurance forums, perhaps you'd like to go learn how that revolutionary VFG company works.

But since you're on the subject of calling out others for their mistakes, I'd like to correct you and point out your contradictory remark, just to be fair.

First you said that top recruiter quit. Then you said he was dismissed.

Which is it?

No need to answer that, everyone knows he quit. But I find it odd that people won't shut up about a guy who quit last year. He must have left quite an impact walking out the door.

You also said he recommended plans instead of need, but that guy was never a financial consultant, there are only a small group of those, so how can that be? Did you make that up on purpose?:skeptical:

They used to brag about that guy on the conference calls saying he would have never worked in the traditional insurance business, but was successful because of their tiered system that delegates new business to the consultants.

That must mean you think the consultants are recommending plans instead of need, which doesn't surprise me because that is one of the main reasons why so many have quit that company.

Although that was a nice attempt at doing damage control for them, even if you didn't make any sense.

There is some incorrect information here about Virtual Financial but the question is a great question. As far as being in MA. you will not be effected at all. Transamerica has all the necessary companies set up to do business in all 50 states.

As far as licensing you will need a license to sell in each state your name goes on an application however if you become a broker you can override the sales from agents in 34 States with only 1 license. There are 16 Hot states that require a non resident to override agents but the only large population Hot State is Florida.

I helped start the company and have had many days closing sales in multiple states in one day from my home office my record is 5 life sales in one day in 5 states.

Rather than have inexperienced reps try to sell policies we have experienced Financial Consultants our new reps refer their prospect to to make the sales and they pay the licensed referring agent a 65% split for their referral.

Let me cut to the chase:

We work with WFG a Transamerica Company who paid out over $1,886,000 per day 7 days per week in Nov of 2014 alone.($56.6 Million in one Month)
Transamerica's Parent Company is AEGON a Global Half a Trillion Dollar Powerhouse.

We have over 100 World Class Carriers, 300 Home Office Transamerica employees a $20 million dollar computer system that processes over 100,000 transactions daily and The Highest payouts in the Industry with 126% Paid out to the field on Transamerica Products and a 100% Advance with 40% on Submission and 5.85% Renewals on Term and 3.42% in IUL. We offer the #1 IUL in sales volume in the USA in 2014 with a 15% Cap.
We offer Revolutionary Living Benefits and Indexed Annuities.

But we allow you to do this all from Home since we are 100% Virtual and you can delegate to seasoned pros to close your sales for you and keep 65% for your referrals to our consultants.

We offer a Cutting edge Tools and Resources a World Class Marketing System with 12 Landing pages, Drip emails, Split tests & Ad Co-ops, A Custom Simple Enterprise CRM to track all your clients and referrals in real time and a revolutionary 3-D Virtual Environment to attend our all our live & recorded training's and conventions 24/7/365.

Here is a list of some of the leaders who support VFG and have volunteered to speak live at our Virtual Conventions.
Scott Hamm CEO Transamerica
Joe Dipalo CEO WFG
Rich Thawley Consultant to Transamerica
Tim Wallace CEO Ipipeline
Mike Nelson CEO 6connex Lisa Farrell CMO
Ryan Tenbrink CEO Sales Team Sites
Rick Rood CEO The Contact System
Patrick Kelly Author " The Retirement Miracle"
Don Hinsvark, US Navy Seal Captain Retired
Steve Johnson CEO IUL Agent
David Kingsley Voya Financial
Pat Hodus Nationwide Financial
Matt Chambers Transamerica
Brandon Garvin WFG Director of Marketing
John Joseph WFG Chief Administrative Officer

We are a Financial Services Marketing Organization providing a virtual system, tools, resources, 24/7 training & support. We work with World Class Carriers Like Transamerica, Nationwide & Voya and your success or failure lies 100% with you and your efforts.

----------

This guy is all over the ripoff report and is only trying to get leads from our company and many others with fake review sites and scam sites he manages to redirect a companies internet traffic to his BigTicket website to try to get you to waste thousands on training. VFG is in a licensed industry working with Transamerica a 100 Billion dollar company in a 150 year old industry that paid 54 Billion in commission in 2013.

----------

This is 100% false. I have the proof of his commissions and he is still in the company being paid his renewals monthly. In April he was paid $540 in commissions 7 months after he stopped working. It is true he had poor persistence and did not take any personal responsibility but instead blamed the company the industry and others for his failure.
In the insurance industry you get paid what you are worth.

----------

We definitely do NOT promise new agents financial prosperity in a short period of time. We tell the truth that this is a real business and takes time to build up months and years to establish yourself and many agents should start part time. Many people have a get rich quick or short term mentality and don't stick with it long enough to see their efforts pay off and instead of taking personal responsibility they blame it on the company or others.

Our company addressed the very problem he raises by using a team of experienced financial consultants to do the sales. This way our new agents can be mentored by industry veterans

Back