Quote Comparison Spreadsheet

Will do! I'll put up a screen shot tomorrow (Friday) when I'm actually awake. Then, I can e-mail whoever wants the Excel file. It's not perfect, by any means, but it gets the job done for now!

Thanks.... I can be reached at 1-800-GOINSUREURSELF. I'll waive the per minute charges for forum members.........

Last edited:
You're breaking the rules on many threads. Not a good way to start around here.

Also, reviving a thread that is SEVEN years old is ridiculous.

again apologies if I was out of line , read the advertising policy and thought all was ok

Advertising

If you would like to promote your products or services, there are two simple ways to do it. One is to advertise on the forum. If we deem your product or service helpful, we may entertain the possibility of advertising it for you. The other is simply to contribute. Place your links in your signature and post contributory and beneficial information. This is the easiest way to attract attention to your offerings.

And in what way do you think you met those requirements?

simply to contribute. Place your links in your signature and post contributory and beneficial information. This is the easiest way to attract attention to your offerings.

Yes, contribute information related to the posts at hand. Not pimp your product from the get go. There is an offers section on the forum. Once you've met the requirement for posts, you can go pimp your product in that section. But to come on the forum and immediately try and sell your product (first post) and then to revive a 7 year old thread pimping your product just screams, "I am only here to try and sell you guys something". If you can't add value, then just contact Sam (the site owner) and pay to advertise your product (assuming he thinks it's worthy of advertising).

Thanks all for the warm welcome to the form , nice to see we all follow the same set of rules

Be positive

Try to be positive. It is much easier to learn and extract or give value to the forum through positive interactions between members. We reserve the right to terminate anyone's account if they are providing nothing but negativity.

It's already obvious your reading comprehension sucks. I do provide value to the forum, sometimes, and my feedback is not all negative. Only when morons like you revive old threads spamming people with their products because they think they can outsmart the 'system'.

Your first 4 post were the exact same thing...moron

Thanks all for the warm welcome to the form , nice to see we all follow the same set of rules

Be positive

Try to be positive. It is much easier to learn and extract or give value to the forum through positive interactions between members. We reserve the right to terminate anyone's account if they are providing nothing but negativity.

Glad to see you are FINALLY reading the rules. Too bad you didn't do that in the beginning.

Back