QUOTE ME

Hope this is allowed. I've been looking to grab some term life for myself. My area is senior products so I don't mess with under 55 term life much and need to get myself covered. I am in KENTUCKY.

my info-
Male
Kentucky resident
DOB: 09/18/1989
HT:5'9
WT: 200lb
Tobacco: I use chewing tobacco
No prescriptions. No health issues. No diagnoses.

looking for 250k-500k 20 yr.

shoot me a pm if you'd like. let me know if you need any additional information. Thanks!

Hope this is allowed. I've been looking to grab some term life for myself. My area is senior products so I don't mess with under 55 term life much and need to get myself covered. I am in KENTUCKY.

my info-
Male
Kentucky resident

shoot me a pm if you'd like. let me know if you need any additional information. Thanks!
Just so you know, several carriers will consider you a non-tobacco user for chewing tobacco. Lincoln, Hancock, Pru, Cincy life to name a few. Most will give you a standard or standard plus health rating but that will still be less expensive than preferred tobacco.

my info-
Male
Kentucky resident

See Ray's response and I assume you are just looking for guidance, and not asking someone to sell you a policy. Buy from yourself.

Latest posts

Back