Quotit Issues...anyone!

AgentStone

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I sold an Off mktpl plan with Humana via Quotit on 12/15. Shows submitted in the Quotit system with an effective date of 1/1/16. I did not find this client in the agent portal with Humana.

- Humana is saying they never rec'd app
- Quotit is saying that the client's bank account info was wrong and therefore the app was not sent to Humana. :mad:

WHY WOULD QUOTIT SHOW IT EFFECTIVE IF BANKING WAS WRONG AND NOT CONTACT THE AGENT TO CORRECT THE ISSUE!!

:swoon: Has this happened to anyone?!? if so, how was it settled?

WBE went live on Nov 1 for all ON/OFF companies. Last min folks applied on drop dead date! No control over that...

I sold an Off mktpl plan with Humana via Quotit on 12/15.

- Quotit is saying that the client's bank account info was wrong and therefore the app was not sent to Humana. :mad:

?

Quotit verifies bank account info for the client? That's outside the scope of a WBE's responsibility isn't it?

Quotit verifies bank account info for the client? That's outside the scope of a WBE's responsibility isn't it?

Got me! I would think not. That was the message that was left on my VME from Quotit. I have a call into the rep to clarify.

:nah:I don't know if they are "copping out" with a system issue blaming it on bank info or not. This is why I am polling the agents here. The Human rep said he's had other cases where the app is showing submitted and attested via Quotit but never rec'd by them.

Got me! I would think not. That was the message that was left on my VME from Quotit. I have a call into the rep to clarify.

:nah:I don't know if they are "copping out" with a system issue blaming it on bank info or not. This is why I am polling the agents here. The Human rep said he's had other cases where the app is showing submitted and attested via Quotit but never rec'd by them.
I had an issue with a Blue Shield app. It showed submitted but the carrier said it was 75% completed. I ended up doing a paper app. Quotit claimed no responsibility and said the applicant may have hit the back button. I was able to pull a copy and it was fully completed. First time it's ever happened

Agree with Money. I see no reason to submit off-HIX apps via any entity other than direct with carrier.

Carrier direct apps can still get messed up but less chance for a problem and you should know (almost) instantly if the app is complete.

Agree with Money. I see no reason to submit off-HIX apps via any entity other than direct with carrier.

Carrier direct apps can still get messed up but less chance for a problem and you should know (almost) instantly if the app is complete.

So, you don't use a multi company quoting tool for your clients?

...Do you send clients quotes direct from all ins companies or do you just send one company?

----------

I had an issue with a Blue Shield app. It showed submitted but the carrier said it was 75% completed. I ended up doing a paper app. Quotit claimed no responsibility and said the applicant may have hit the back button. I was able to pull a copy and it was fully completed. First time it's ever happened

I'd settle for some % complete if only the carrier rec'd the app. Spent time yesterday having Humana search for client app....which they never rec'd.

So, you don't use a multi company quoting tool for your clients?

I used Quotit pre-2014. After that saw no reason to use them once the dust settled and it became apparent that quoting platforms were useless for 9 months out of the year.

And no, I never sent out a Quotit link. Only for a specific carrier. Visitors did have the ability to run their own quotes and then apply via a Quotit link to my carrier quote/apply page. I never allowed Quotit to generate and app or collect for submission to the carrier.

I used Quotit pre-2014. After that saw no reason to use them once the dust settled and it became apparent that quoting platforms were useless for 9 months out of the year.

And no, I never sent out a Quotit link. Only for a specific carrier. Visitors did have the ability to run their own quotes and then apply via a Quotit link to my carrier quote/apply page. I never allowed Quotit to generate and app or collect for submission to the carrier.

Agree...useless for 9 mths out of the yr. I only use Quotit for OE, then cancel. SEP via direct link with carrier.

I may have made the mistake (?) this yr by adding the OES function. In previous yrs, clients ran quotes through Quotit then were directed to the carrier to apply.

Lesson learned :err:

Back