Radius BOB with VOIP Dialer

If you think your problem is in Radius, try this:

Create a dummy lead with your cell phone number as the contact number. Activate the dialer and call the lead. If you're set up properly, your cell phone will ring.

Go into Settings > Voicemail and create a voicemail greeting. Set it up and repeat the above. Answer your cell phone and drop it in.

If the above works then your problem is not with Radius or Twilio.

You do not need a stand alone version of Twilio for Radius to work.

As for leads not answering their phones, that's an entirely different conversation.

Ive done that withought issue

However On client (which I have not slowed on calling) When I call them I know some always go right to voicemail (Maybe 5%) and when this happens I don't get call backs from voicemail

When this happens on multiple try's, I will try my cell phone and some times it rings

When I do that I get some that p[ick up and more call backs from voicemail

Does not seem like a majority nut its enough to notice

Maybe some cell phones are more sensitive than others

Ive done that withought issue

However On client (which I have not slowed on calling) When I call them I know some always go right to voicemail (Maybe 5%) and when this happens I don't get call backs from voicemail

When this happens on multiple try's, I will try my cell phone and some times it rings

When I do that I get some that p[ick up and more call backs from voicemail

Does not seem like a majority nut its enough to notice

Maybe some cell phones are more sensitive than others
Didn't you say in a previous post that you had Twilio? I could have read it wrong.

You don't need a stand alone version of Twilio for the Radius dialer to work. In fact, having a stand alone version could very well be causing a conflict.

If the Radius dialer is working properly, something is going to happen each time you make an outgoing call. What that something turns out to be is not going to be a Radius problem.

Your cell phone should ring every time you dial it.

Didn't you say in a previous post that you had Twilio? I could have read it wrong.

You don't need a stand alone version of Twilio for the Radius dialer to work. In fact, having a stand alone version could very well be causing a conflict.

If the Radius dialer is working properly, something is going to happen each time you make an outgoing call. What that something turns out to be is not going to be a Radius problem.

Your cell phone should ring every time you dial it.

Twillio is the service Rb use

You misunderstand what I said I said when I create a lead with my cell in the phone it works

What I also said was some phones go direct to voicemail when I call through RB not all not most but some, And they will do it every time I call from RB if I leave a message they don't get it

But If I call that same Number with my cell it will ring normally and not only do many of those pick up but my voicemails get returned

How much of a percentage of clients does this happen with maybe 5%

Twillio is the service Rb use

You misunderstand what I said I said when I create a lead with my cell in the phone it works

What I also said was some phones go direct to voicemail when I call through RB not all not most but some, And they will do it every time I call from RB if I leave a message they don't get it

But If I call that same Number with my cell it will ring normally and not only do many of those pick up but my voicemails get returned

How much of a percentage of clients does this happen with maybe 5%
My bad. I did misunderstand your post.

When using Radius, what browser are you using? I remember Danielle telling me not to use Explorer nor Firefox because of the glitches they cause with Radius. She told me to use Chrome. I use Chrome and Opera. Haven't noticed any glitches or problems yet.

My bad. I did misunderstand your post.

When using Radius, what browser are you using? I remember Danielle telling me not to use Explorer nor Firefox because of the glitches they cause with Radius. She told me to use Chrome. I use Chrome and Opera. Haven't noticed any glitches or problems yet.

Chrome

Damn. So much for that theory.

You need to send this to Danielle if you haven't already. I'll keep a closer look on my end when I start back making calls on Monday.

Maybe some of the other Radius users on here will chime in.

Keep us posted.

Damn. So much for that theory.

You need to send this to Danielle if you haven't already. I'll keep a closer look on my end when I start back making calls on Monday.

Maybe some of the other Radius users on here will chime in.

Keep us posted.

Like I said it can be a number of other things as well. Hopefully, I will figure it out sooner or later

I do love the system otherwise

I got another Idea from goillini to test as well That should give me a better idea, Probably try that in Feb

Besides that, the system fits all my other needs perfectly though I wish I got pop-ups for the calendar, But the custom fields are amazing for me especially the secure info encryption

the call queues work well too

I like the Customer service for all other questions they are quick to respond, there is much to love with them

Like I said it can be a number of other things as well. Hopefully, I will figure it out sooner or later

I do love the system otherwise

I got another Idea from goillini to test as well That should give me a better idea, Probably try that in Feb

Besides that, the system fits all my other needs perfectly though I wish I got pop-ups for the calendar, But the custom fields are amazing for me especially the secure info encryption

the call queues work well too

I like the Customer service for all other questions they are quick to respond, there is much to love with them
I'm terrible with technology. The reasons I initially went with Radius is because of ease of use, it's for insurance and I can customize it the way I want. It was the only one I could figure out how to use it. :laugh:

They have a library of tutorials and a YouTube channel that you can find most of what you need, and any time I've sent an email, Danielle usually answers within an hour.

Radius does much more than I need, and if I want to add ways that I use it, they have the features available. Like you said, the customer service is great and I don't think you can beat it, especially for the price. I doubt if I'll ever look at another CRM.

I'm terrible with technology. The reasons I initially went with Radius is because of ease of use, it's for insurance and I can customize it the way I want. It was the only one I could figure out how to use it. :laugh:

They have a library of tutorials and a YouTube channel that you can find most of what you need, and any time I've sent an email, Danielle usually answers within an hour.

Radius does much more than I need, and if I want to add ways that I use it, they have the features available. Like you said, the customer service is great and I don't think you can beat it, especially for the price. I doubt if I'll ever look at another CRM.
Maybe you could get your monkey to help Vic120 with his problem. I hear he's pretty good with cars.

Attachments

• 148954171_2799910353658007_5729397610193000890_n.jpg
    148954171_2799910353658007_5729397610193000890_n.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Back