RadiusBob. COI Feature

I have a new idea for Radiusbob that I wanted to put up that wouldn't be hard to configure.
I am trying to cultivate more COI's that refer me business. I would like to have a login for a coi so they can view where their client is at in the process. One place to go to see which case is at what point, what the next step is, commission split or referral fees etc.
I figure since they have a consumer login, why not a coi login?

Thank you!

I have a new idea for Radiusbob that I wanted to put up that wouldn't be hard to configure.
I am trying to cultivate more COI's that refer me business. I would like to have a login for a coi so they can view where their client is at in the process. One place to go to see which case is at what point, what the next step is, commission split or referral fees etc.
I figure since they have a consumer login, why not a coi login?

Thank you!

Fairly certain we were asked at one point to create something similar to this, way before the Client Summary Page.

While not re-inventing the wheel, it would be a large build out non the less as you would have to do a few things:
1) Create the ability to Add, Edit and Delete COIs including Usernames & Passwords
2) Create the ability to Add, Edit and Delete COIs to Leads & Clients.
3) Create additional data points that relate only to the COIs (Splits, Referral Fees, etc)
4) Login Page and Landing Page that pulls all the Lead / Client Data and Displays it.

Seems to fall somewhere between a Single User Plan and a Multi User Plan as the COIs are actually using the service, just not as in-depth as an agent within the account.

Fairly certain we were asked at one point to create something similar to this, way before the Client Summary Page.

While not re-inventing the wheel, it would be a large build out non the less as you would have to do a few things:
1) Create the ability to Add, Edit and Delete COIs including Usernames & Passwords
2) Create the ability to Add, Edit and Delete COIs to Leads & Clients.
3) Create additional data points that relate only to the COIs (Splits, Referral Fees, etc)
4) Login Page and Landing Page that pulls all the Lead / Client Data and Displays it.

Seems to fall somewhere between a Single User Plan and a Multi User Plan as the COIs are actually using the service, just not as in-depth as an agent within the account.

so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance-dumb-and-dumber-lloyd-christmas-meme.jpeg

Back