RadiusBob

I like this CRM the best out of any I have seen. They put more into frequent improvements than any other crm provider it seems. This is why i wrote the thread to give a couple of ideas out there.

I wish they could integrate with Mailchimp or other email providers.
An api integration with Send Out Cards would be great!

I know the owner comes on here so I am hoping he stops by here and takes the ideas into consideration.

Besides these items and a dialer system I don't see how radiusbob can improve anymore!

I like this CRM the best out of any I have seen. They put more into frequent improvements than any other crm provider it seems. This is why i wrote the thread to give a couple of ideas out there.

Thank You. Looking at Radius today versus Day One, it is a completely better product which is based upon User / Agent Feedback. While we fancy ourselves pretty smart(ass) dudes, our users are smarter.

I wish they could integrate with Mailchimp or other email providers.

We do have an API that could integrate.

Radius does have a built in Email Marketing Feature that allows for Mass EMail Campaigns. While it isn't as in-depth as Mailchimp, we do offere pre-built HTML Templates and show whom has Read, Unsubscribed or Bounced from a Lead / Client Perspective.

An api integration with Send Out Cards would be great!

We actually looked into this and when speaking with their support, the capability wasn't available on their end to make it happen currently. We were asked by another agency for the same functionality.

Besides these items and a dialer system I don't see how radiusbob can improve anymore!

We have a laundry lists of feature requests, some really great, some not so much. But we always listen.

We think of it as evolving, continually improve the product and customer service and the rest should fall into place.

We just launched the ability to Send SMS / Text Messages to Leads, Clients & Agents. We have Google Apps integration launching shortly. Printable Form Letters on the horizon and just tweaks here and there just to make it butter or better.

As always, we appreciate our existing clients, potential clients and feedback, good, bad or ugly.

One other idea I would suggest, and I think it would be a game-changer for your point of contact campaigns would be to have a system like e-relationship has. They differentiate points of contact into 3 types, likeability i.e. holiday cards, validation i.e. newsletters and other informative/education materials, and appointment generators i.e. their novel storyboards and checklists.
e-Relationship®
Their system is very cool but has a serious drawback. They allow you to have different client segments i.e. sbo's and seniors etc., but their whole automated schedule system only can automate the points of contact (their emails) by each month. You can set a campaign by the month but not set up one that is automatic based on time you join.
I know that all just sounded confusing. But look at it this way, when you obtain a client/prospect, you want to add him to an automated campaign that starts when you add him to the crm and designate him a client segment, any email program or SOC can do this.
But with them, you pick one type of storyboard for the month and figure out who gets to see it. What if I want to send a different storyboard to a different client segment? good luck spending all that time.
So why am I droning on and on about this? one is I am hoping they have google alerts set up and see this and come take a look at what their competition sees as their fault. At the same time, I would drop their expensive ass in a second if Radius Bob had their types of contact (maybe you do) i.e. storyboard, newsletter, holiday cards, checklists, referral cards. etc.
Check out the link, if anyone wants me to send them a type of card to see what I am talking about for the different types just pm your email. I don't have their newsletter addition, (you can make a newsletter blank template email and send it anyways, but you have to supply content).
It runs 60 a month and I got in on their beginning of the year special for a small sign up fee, instead of their huge setup fee.

For any of you that are wondering who made this, it was Robert Krumroy, a touted name on the tgp forums.

Bob make this!! lol

I agree! We recently started with Radius Bob and they are so responsive to our questions, it's just wonderful!. The variety of reports is amazing!

Back