Ranking Without Backlinks

YouGotMyMoney

Guru
5000 Post Club
Doing a little keyword search this morning on brand name keywords like :

Avmed
Cigna

etc etc

Mixing those keywords up with Insurance, benefits...etc seeing what I could find.

Found a site that is 5 yrs old, 8 pages indexed in google, 1 PR 1 backlink from another site the webmaster owns that is an authority site in florida insurance niche.

On 1st page google for terms that get around 1500 exact monthly searches, and considering this is an insurance agent and not a lead gen site, he probably is making $40-$100 per lead that comes though, he is doing very well.

Just thought it was interesting to point out, you can rank without backlinks for low to mid competition keywords.

and how is it looking for...

Avmed Florida
Cigna Florida

they both get less than 5 searches a day, which might not even be important considering that you can be #10 for a keyword, and get more long tail searches based on the keyword your trying to rank for vs the keyword itself at position #10.

for avmed florida

even though its a low volume keyword I wouldnt waste my time building backlinks, sure write a page with that keyword, but the top 5 results are avmed.org and gohealth, I wouldnt go up against them just yet

Back