Rationing Health Care Has Begun

Winter_123

Guru
5000 Post Club
It is alleged in the link that Obama's new push for information technology is to be able to track health care to be able to ration it rather than just identify waste and ineffeciency.

Read the section about medicare and the policy on treating macular degeneration in the UK. Yowzer.

Bloomberg.com: Opinion

Last edited:
Not really sure how this is going to be better. Universal Health care rationing killed my wife cousin in the UK two years ago. I really don't understand how the heck the government thinks they can run anything more efficiently than the private sector does.

I have asked this of some forum members before but I have never received an answer so I will pose this question again.

Please name me one thing that the government runs efficiently?

Not really sure how this is going to be better. Universal Health care rationing killed my wife cousin in the UK two years ago. I really don't understand how the heck the government thinks they can run anything more efficiently than the private sector does.

I have asked this of some forum members before but I have never received an answer so I will pose this question again.

Please name me one thing that the government runs efficiently?

ITS ABLE TO RUN OUR COUNTRY INTO THE GROUND!:D

Back