Referral Program

DAGInsure

Are there any FMOs and/or companies that will provide an agent a referral fee when they receive inquiries on products they don't offer regardless of the state the potential client lives in? These are life and health products like some whole and universal life, Medicare Advantage, ACA, and others.

Most companies do not provide a referral money to an agent. A large company doesn't need your referral as they are using millions of dollars for marketing. Find an agent who you can work with on a regular basis who can refer people to you as well as you to them. Referral money is only $20-$50. Not worth trying to ask for one.

I give referral dollars to my clients who refer me to folks because I want them to refer more of their friends and family to me. It is a nice surprise when they open the mail to find money! (visa gift card)

But with my referral partners, I never ask for a referral money when I send them someone, because they in turn will either never refer you to another person, or they will ask you to give them money too. Their price might even be higher, to teach you a lesson that asking for money when you refer a person to a company or agency, is not good insurance etiquette. Building strong referral partners is a better way to make money.

Back