Release from Amerilife

caroljens

I was with Amerilife briefly in 2015 and owe no money I cannot get a release They want me to sign each carrier over to their third party marketing dept. They have my Humana medicare under them till 2022.
What can I do to free myself from this nightmare?

I was with Amerilife briefly in 2015 and owe no money I cannot get a release They want me to sign each carrier over to their third party marketing dept. They have my Humana medicare under them till 2022.

If you have not chosen another FMO to go under for Humana, we may be able to get you contracted by getting them to release you to us.

Goodluck, its a cult to me and I have gotten all my realises after paying off debts I did not know I owed, then waiting a year with a conditional realise AND JUST to find out with Humana that i still can't write for them that they wont release me .

i did the same thing and they said they here it all the time and as long as they're breaking no work rules nothing they can do. Where I work my team is going to go talk with them to see what they can do, I just need to get a good point of contact that is not an email address

Humana has a 90 deferred release policy. Call your local Rep and apply for it . . .

You will miss this AEP - but be ready for 2020.

Immediate Release Policy

To receive an immediate release, external agents must secure a release letter from their current upline. It is at their discretion whether or not to release an agent prior to 90 days (see Delayed Release Policy below). The current upline is required to formally communicate the release of the agent in writing using company letterhead, signed by the principal, with a current or future effective date of the release. Release letters must be sent to Humana’s Agent Support at [email protected].

If the immediate release is accepted it will be processed within 5 business days. Humana will notify the agent via email when the release has been processed.

Delayed Release Policy

In instances where an immediate release is not granted, the agent may request a delayed release. The delayed release will be effective 90 days after the agent’s request is received*. Such requests must be in writing and sent to Humana’s Agent Support at [email protected].

Agent Release Timeline Received

90 day Release

Immediate Release

1/2 through 7/10

Effective 90 days post request

Processed within 5 business days

7/11 through 9/30

Effective 1/2

10/1 through 1/1

Effective 4/1

Effective 1/2

Humana has a 90 deferred release policy. Call your local Rep and apply for it . . .

You will miss this AEP - but be ready for 2020.

Immediate Release Policy

To receive an immediate release, external agents must secure a release letter from their current upline. It is at their discretion whether or not to release an agent prior to 90 days (see Delayed Release Policy below). The current upline is required to formally communicate the release of the agent in writing using company letterhead, signed by the principal, with a current or future effective date of the release. Release letters must be sent to Humana’s Agent Support at [email protected].

If the immediate release is accepted it will be processed within 5 business days. Humana will notify the agent via email when the release has been processed.

Delayed Release Policy

In instances where an immediate release is not granted, the agent may request a delayed release. The delayed release will be effective 90 days after the agent’s request is received*. Such requests must be in writing and sent to Humana’s Agent Support at [email protected].

Agent Release Timeline Received

90 day Release

Immediate Release

1/2 through 7/10

Effective 90 days post request

7/11 through 9/30

Effective 1/2

10/1 through 1/1

Effective 4/1

Effective 1/2