Remove My Account From this Forum

your a homo....

Wait just a minute. I think new health was trying to say "I am a man." using homo in it its Latin context. Now if he had stated "I am a homo," then the conclusion that he is a homosexual would be correct. According to the American Heritage Dicitionary 4th ed., 2006: homo (noun) A member of the genus which includes both extinct and extant species of humans. (From the Latin homo=man).:skeptical::skeptical::skeptical:

And then...there's Tony Romo. Of course, there were rumors that Troy Aikman was gay...which I doubt.

Of course...Richard Raskind was...well....he said/she said. Anybody remember ole Richard? Pretty decent tennis player. Then, his game deteriorated a bit and he became Renee Richards. As Renee, he...ehr...she....wasn't too bad.

And while we're on the subject of leads....check out my new website:

FREEMOTHERFRICKENHEALTHLEADS.NET. 10 freebies to the first 500 that pay the $450 initiation fee.

And then...there's Tony Romo. Of course, there were rumors that Troy Aikman was gay...which I doubt.

Of course...Richard Raskind was...well....he said/she said. Anybody remember ole Richard? Pretty decent tennis player. Then, his game deteriorated a bit and he became Renee Richards. As Renee, he...ehr...she....wasn't too bad.

And while we're on the subject of leads....check out my new website:

FREEMOTHERFRICKENHEALTHLEADS.NET. 10 freebies to the first 500 that pay the $450 initiation fee.

The only player in history to play mixed doubles by themselves.

Tony Romo's a homo?

Gee, I guess next you are going to tell me that Richard Simmons & Greg Louganis are too.

Someone said Martina Navratilova & Billy Jean King were but I kinda doubt it.

Last edited:
Yes, STI, I plead mea culpa to being a homo sapiens! I hope you are one too, but sometimes I wonder. BTW, you should have written "You're a....instead of "Your a.... Tsk, tsk!:elvis::elvis::elvis:

You're anal.........

"You're a....instead of "Your a.... Tsk, tsk!:elvis::elvis::elvis:

anal-lube-natural.jpg

Back