Reputation Points on the Board

Todd King

IMO/FMO Owner
5000 Post Club
Virginia
I am proposing to the forum and the members that we get rid of the reputation points.

Even though I am and remain in the green I have noticed that it's too easy for someone to give you negative feedback over nothing. I've talked with many different agents/members that are experiencing the same thing. I personally know of an agent on here that has made someone mad over just one post yet he's gotten so many negative points just from one person (that has special access) that he'll never see green.

On the other side, some people get positive points just because they are friends with others, not because what they said was good or bad.

The other thing is when a new person comes on the board, they might see some great advice from a person but decide not to follow it or just blow it off because they notice the person is in the red.

Also, it has come to my attention that there are "special accounts" that some of the members have that allow multiple positive or negative points. In this case, if a person with one of these "special accounts" decides they don't like someone, they can give them all kinds of negative points and they never see green again. That's way too much control!!

Bottom line.....get rid of it!!

If you agree or disagree, please make your point known so something can be done/changed about this dilemma.
Thanks,

Are we talking about that little green speck on the left side? (Red in Moonlight's case)

I can't imaging that it makes any difference to anybody. I've been on here forever and I've never known about it.

Could I request a tangy perriewinkle color for mine please? I like to stand out from the crowd.

I've found that if you tell a joke on the forum you will get negative reputation.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Let's all band together and turn Moonlight green...haha.

Last edited:
Back