Return Mail Lead Cards

I don't care who you are, now that's funny.

Their bowels may be slowing down but their farting seems to increase, especially during your dog and pony show. Sometimes it's all I can do to keep from cracking up.
:D
I have had that happen quite frequently. It's like they don't even notice either. The ol walk n farts.

Perhaps I should help us get back on track here SAI what kind of results do you get from you lead drop? How many leads did you get back?

I have recently started using the door-knocking approach selling f.e. I simply ask them do they remember filling out this card, and that I only need 10 minutes to explain the program to them. I go in the house expecting to get a sale. I am writing about 3000 per week in f.e. premiums.

I am usually finished by about lunch time on Friday for the week. Using Royal Neighbors, American-Amicable, Presidental for G.I. I also have Americo but I can not sell that in my state.
How many leads do you get a week to write $3,000 premium? What is your average size premium?

I write 300K in premium of off 15-20 leads. My average premium is 50$ a month or 600 a year. I do write several 15-20$ monthly premiums over the course of the week also and by Friday it all the little ones add up. When I go in the house my mission to get some type of appliction even if they can only afford 15$ a month or less.

Last edited:
Back