Review My Website - New Zealand

biohaz

Hello,

I am a new agent in NZ.
I have just spend the last few days making this simple wordpress landing page in the hope to generate some leads.

I am no expert in webdesign and would appreciate any comments or tips.

newzealandlifeinsurance dot co dot nz

Hello,

I am a new agent in NZ.
I have just spend the last few days making this simple wordpress landing page in the hope to generate some leads.

I am no expert in webdesign and would appreciate any comments or tips.

newzealandlifeinsurance dot co dot nz

I cannot pull up your website or find it.

I do not have 10 posts so could not post the url.

The dots in the above message = .

Thanks

Thanks - do you have a website that is displaying that as an example i can view.
What is the url?

cool that your site is only a few days old and google has already cached it. usually that can take weeks.

one thing I would strongly suggest is that you remove the pass code requirement at the bottom of the quote request form (the thing that proves you're human and not a robot).

that will cause you to lose potential quote requests. you'd be amazed at how many people get aggravated with entering those codes. that will run customers off like flies (not to mention that they're sometimes very hard to read).

Last edited:
Thanks guys.

Yip i will remove the code under the contact form.

Any other improvements?

thx fr the link. his site has alot of content is that the key to ranking well? would a blog like that get more leads than a single page landing page. also should i remove the photo and info on myself?

Back