RingCentral

blue_wynd

Guru
100+ Post Club
Looking at ring central for my VOIP setup. The monthly price also comes with free faxing. Looking at the 24.99 plan per user for 2 users. So not a bad deal. I was looking through some old threads and it has both good and bads things to said about Ring Central. Anyone currently using them and how is it? Thanks.

Looking at ring central for my VOIP setup. The monthly price also comes with free faxing. Looking at the 24.99 plan per user for 2 users. So not a bad deal. I was looking through some old threads and it has both good and bads things to said about Ring Central. Anyone currently using them and how is it? Thanks.

Use it and love it...you can also add lines for 4.99 (this can be useful depending on your business model). I use the softphone with my headset when I'm travelling and I have a polycom phone in my office. Your direct digital line will even accept texts (they get emailed to you). It also has a dedicated conference call dial-in number and code (which is included, at least with my setup) which is very convenient.

I would recommend speaking with one of their support people once you get set up. I didn't really know a lot of the functionality when I first started using them.

I've been using the faxing for a year and I think they're great. Never had a problem and the service is good. I'd give them an A+.

The call quality is excellent. I have been a very satisfied user, for 4 years now, and would never use any other service.

Same here about 4 years of use and call quality is very good. I will say one thing though I would not use it for really long time wise calls as I have noticed calls over 2 hours suddenly lose connection. Only a problem with one long winded customer and at this point is almost a feature for me.

can you only have 1 line? and is it unlimited? im paying about 14 dollars for 3 lines and 9 dollars for faxing, but i can transition to 1 main line that forwards to the other 2 lines.

I've been using it for a long time. I have my home phone system and two offices in two states all tied together. It works good.

Except Tubbs can't hear me sometimes. I don't know what that's all about.

Back