RME Concierge Consultation Program

ranchondo

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with RME Concierge Consutation program? I have an agent who is looking at this program but I personally have no experiece or for that matter have heard of them. They claim that based on a 5000 piece mailing they will scheudle 8 - 10 qualified appointments.

I personally have never done it. I've seen the company around for years.Different FMO/IMO are partnered with them,but I don't know of anyone in my financial circle that has done the program. Seems like there's a thread on here somewhere.

Helper Discussion can be a one-to-one lead generation plan that utilizes a new "dinner" assembly idea rather than a "dinner seminar". It makes use of RME’s dominance throughout class marketing, entire producing and manufacturing companies, custom made Rsvp, telephone systems and customer care superiority flying insects a brand new, initially it really is kind, one-to-one lead generation along with consultation placing merchandise

Helper Discussion can be a one-to-one lead generation plan that utilizes a new "dinner" assembly idea rather than a "dinner seminar". It makes use of RME’s dominance throughout class marketing, entire producing and manufacturing companies, custom made Rsvp, telephone systems and customer care superiority flying insects a brand new, initially it really is kind, one-to-one lead generation along with consultation placing merchandise

"Me no savvy, Kemo Sabe".

Back