Royal Neighbor U/W

You said they can go after the beneficiary for fraud . What type fraud by the beneficiary are you referring to ?

Fraud and contestabilty are two different things. Fraud never expires.

The company has to pay a non contestable claim. But they cal always go to court for fraud.

As I said also, on FE sized policies that will probably never happen.

Several CO’s like family benefit don’t allow replacement their . That’s a shit ton of liability if you can’t contest replaced policys over 2 yrs old

Am Am and Mutual not allowed.

How come companies prohibit replacement in Kentucky?

Am Am Agent Guide p.11
Kentucky—Due to state’s replacement regulations, we will not accept new applications in this state when a
replacement sale is involved

Mutual of Omaha
KY, WV - Internal Replacment Form
Living Promise
To be used where the existing and proposed policies are written by United of Omaha. Have client sign state replacement form and provide a copy to the client. NOTE: KY and WV do not allow external replacements for this product.

He wouldn’t have a problem then. It would take him 3 or 4 years to write that many applications. Replacement or not.

Well I guess if I spent less time traveling,fishing,hanging out in nude bars, I could probably catch up with you and at least write a few more apps,right ?

On second thought,wouldn’t be as much fun as I’m having now. :arghh:

Well I guess if I spent less time traveling,fishing,hanging out in nude bars, I could probably catch up with you and at least write a few more apps,right ?

On second thought,wouldn’t be as much fun as I’m having now. :arghh:

Doubtful. I'm only in the field 2 days a week. If you enjoy your life as much as I do mine then good on you.

I submitted it modified. I don't like to broadcast who i used on a specific app. My main reason for posting in the first place was to draw attention to what the FE industry is turning into. We have all kinds of salesmen joining FE from different walks of life. Many of them are struggling and that's why they are giving FE a try.

When you have struggling agents, they will write whatever they can, .and will often take the easy way out, by clean sheeting. They are not concerned about the future because most of them won't make it 6 months. They lie, cheat and steal to write apps. They are giving us all a bad name. Their bogus, unethical policies need to be replaced and they need to be called out. Replacing fraudulent policies is good for the FE industry. Hefty chargebacks have a tendency to weed out bad agents.

I submitted it modified. I don't like to broadcast who i used on a specific app. My main reason for posting in the first place was to draw attention to what the FE industry is turning into. We have all kinds of salesmen joining FE from different walks of life. Many of them are struggling and that's why they are giving FE a try.

When you have struggling agents, they will write whatever they can, .and will often take the easy way out, by clean sheeting. They are not concerned about the future because most of them won't make it 6 months. They lie, cheat and steal to write apps. They are giving us all a bad name. Their bogus, unethical policies need to be replaced and they need to be called out. Replacing fraudulent policies is good for the FE industry. Hefty chargebacks have a tendency to weed out bad agents.

You and I have spent many hours together. Noah talking smack about how much he does away from insurance. You think he could hang with us?:1wink:

Back