Royal Neighbor U/W

he could hang with me, but your much larger and your body can hold much more liquor! It's just science!

I submitted it modified. I don't like to broadcast who i used on a specific app. My main reason for posting in the first place was to draw attention to what the FE industry is turning into. We have all kinds of salesmen joining FE from different walks of life. Many of them are struggling and that's why they are giving FE a try.

When you have struggling agents, they will write whatever they can, .and will often take the easy way out, by clean sheeting. They are not concerned about the future because most of them won't make it 6 months. They lie, cheat and steal to write apps. They are giving us all a bad name. Their bogus, unethical policies need to be replaced and they need to be called out. Replacing fraudulent policies is good for the FE industry. Hefty chargebacks have a tendency to weed out bad agents.

Many of these sleazy agents are alcoholics,have a drug problem,behind on child support,alimony,other vices or just plain stupid.
Many fell for the kool aide and have agency and lead debt. They realize they were lied to by their marketing agency or grubby manager,or don’t have the skills and tools to make it.
They probably figure it won’t catch up with them.
Karma will get them.
They are on their way out the door and doing whatever they have to do right or wrong.
Do you ever notice that most of these guys breaking into the business and on their way out are all in their 20’s and early 30’s ?
Older guy’s 45+ that have been in outside sales/hustles seem to avoid the wash,rinse,repeat of the I’m selling insurance “ business.

You and I have spent many hours together. Noah talking smack about how much he does away from insurance. You think he could hang with us?:1wink:

No,it’s the other way around.
You would be forbidden from hanging out with me unless you wanted to get a divorce.
In January,just a few short months from now I’m celebrating my divorce.
30 years of getting up in the morning and doing what I want to do all day every day !

Whatever I make is mine.

All that money you make ?
That’s not yours,that belongs to your wife:arghh:

Talk some smack on that !

No,it’s the other way around.
You would be forbidden from hanging out with me unless you wanted to get a divorce.
In January,just a few short months from now I’m celebrating my divorce.
30 years of getting up in the morning and doing what I want to do all day every day !

Whatever I make is mine.

All that money you make ?
That’s not yours,that belongs to your wife:arghh:

Talk some smack on that !
:twitchy:

Sorry to hear that Noah. Hope things turn out for ya. Most of us have been there, done that.

Lol I did miss read that. I hear your weather will be nice tomorrow, you going to work!

Lol I did miss read that. I hear your weather will be nice tomorrow, you going to work!
Me? Have not actuaaly worked since April when I flatlined in thr hodpital.. Have finally gotten of the O2 during the day. Still have the feeding tube. Hope to go back to work in October. But you are right, The weather is wonderful.

Sorry to hear that. I am in the same kind of boat. I got stung by about 20 yellow jackets two weeks ago. Within 2 minutes I went into shock. Had a seizure and passed out, stopped breathing for 3 or 4 minutes. My girlfriend gave me CPR and brought me back. It sucks getting old!

Back