Royal Neighbors of America (Life)

I have a deal that works in conjunction with RN, if anyone is interested. 1000-piece lead drop, $185.00. PM if you are interested.

Hey Hoosier, I'm looking at RN right now trying to market the med supps. Looking for the best commission I can get, I have other agents I need to appoint. What can you do for me. I'm in VA and SC.
:biggrin:

Hey guys,
I was just getting started in FE when the flooding hit Iowa.
Great for business....
Anyway I'm looking for a company that you can write all the business, no matter what on one app. Settlers does this.
Any help for the green horn?

Hey guys,
I was just getting started in FE when the flooding hit Iowa.
Great for business....
Anyway I'm looking for a company that you can write all the business, no matter what on one app. Settlers does this.
Any help for the green horn?

I'm in IA too, so I can feel your pain when it comes to the effect that flooding is till having on business.

Americo has a really strong FE program which you can write, immediate, graded and guaranteed issue all on one application. American Amicable also has a good program all on one app, doesn't go all the way to guaranteed, but very near. If you would like, PM me with your e-mail and I can send you the info for the IMO which I have my contracts through.

Hey everyone… I have received an MGA contract from Royal Neighbors of America for their final expense product. I am not a professional marketer, however if I had a few more folks with me it would help in reaching my production “requirements.” I am not looking to make a bunch of money off of anyone just looking to ease my burden of the “total AP” I committed to put with RNA. If anyone is interested in a simplified issue final expense product with competitive rates with simple underwriting I would encourage you to take a look at the product.

Royal Neighbors of America
-Fraternal Organization (Not for Profit)
-Membership is free w/purchase of policy
-Grandchild college scholarship’s offered
-NO PHONE INTERVIEW
-Draft first premium
-Commissions paid weekly
-Most policies issued within 48 hours
-No interest charge on advance
-Graded product on the same application

Those are just a few high points that I thought of, off the top of my head.

Premium Examples
65 NS Male 10K=$52.21
65 NS Female 10K=$42.61

75 NS Male 10K=$97.41
75 NS Female 10K=$72.21

Send me a message if you have any questions. Maybe this is something that may help improve your “Quiver.”

I can't PM you yet.

Please send me an RNA contract if it's available in NC.
cruzinsurance(at)mac.com

Do you have Oxford or Forethought for NC?

Hey SuperGenius & Friends
As most good agents are so focused on their current business, they overlook new additions to their quiver. It's nice to see sharing of ideas. I have a platform "Web site" to enter all criteria and receive quotes from 40 different carriers. The staff behind the website do all your appointing and client processing/details. It offers a ............... Stop me now and email me if you want more info. [email protected]

Hey SuperGenius & Friends
As most good agents are so focused on their current business, they overlook new additions to their quiver. It's nice to see sharing of ideas. I have a platform "Web site" to enter all criteria and receive quotes from 40 different carriers. The staff behind the website do all your appointing and client processing/details. It offers a ............... Stop me now and email me if you want more info. [email protected]

What's the difference between a spammer and a troll? I always forget. Is there such a thing as a spamming troll?
Are all trolls of the pastey-faced variety or is there another kind? Do people ever fall for such obvious spam?

Back