Running Out of Time...Declined Once Did Not Try Again

If all else fails American Memorial would take them even if the stent was placed last week.

I have a client who has some health challenges. They don't smoke,but have HBP, stent over 5 years ago, and takes insulin. Should I just go to GI or is there a company that will approve them that have lenient UW (underwriting) and premiums are reasonable. My client already understands premium will be in the 3 digit range b/c of their age and they are willing to pay the premium.

Can I get some good suggestions please? :swoon:

3 digit range ok with her? American Memorial is your go to for that.

Oxford won't take her because she's been declined.

----------

With the diabetes, I think the stents will be a problem.

Remember I'm only contracted with 3 fraternal companies. I would have to get contracted with the companies that's been suggested so far. I might as well go GI with this client.

----------

If all else fails American Memorial would take them even if the stent was placed last week.

I appreciate the suggestions, but I'm in firm that's not strictly FE and we don't have American Memorial. I would probably need to get contracted with a firm that's strictly FE that offers American Memorial.

Will American Memorial approve this client as standard and graded or modified?

Remember I'm only contracted with 3 fraternal companies. I would have to get contracted with the companies that's been suggested so far. I might as well go GI with this client.

Sure you should. Then pm her address so you can get replaced.

Unless she is on nitro, had kidney failure or dementia there is a very rare possibility this should go to GI.

What fraternal are you contacted with? And why do you only contact with rraternals

I have contracts with Fraternal companies b/c that's what I was trained on and I did not know about any other excellent companies to get appointed with, but that's about to change. I'm actually getting appointed with a few non-fraternal companies.

Back