Russ Jones. Three step postcard system

mickeyma

Guru
100+ Post Club
Am thinking of buying program from Russ Jones on his 3-step postcard marketing to IRA holders, CD owners and wealthy widows.

Searched the forum threads on him but no one has posted any experiences.

Instead of doing direct mail to a group targeted by age and income for annuities, it seems like sending postcards to IRA and CD owners would be a much better marketing effort.

My recent direct mail to annuity prospects produced way too many responses from people who did not own stocks, CDs, IRAs or 401Ks. Can't figure out why they mailed back the response in the first place. I guess it was curiosity.

I bought his final expense program years ago and it was loaded with material but I decided to go another route at that time.

He now has personalized postcards as a drip marketing effort for IRA rollovers.

Re: Russ Jones...3-step postcard system

Direct mail has always been a money pit for me. B'day cards is as far as I go w/mail nowadays.

Have you ever tried personalized B'day letters? That appears to be where the bulk of my referrals come from.

I also get a very good response from my annual "news letter". The word "insurance" isn't even mentioned in the letter with the exception of the PS at the bottom. However, I only work the senior market.

Why not just become a gigolo in say, Palm Beach or Naples?

Lots of free time during the day to play golf...

Gigolo? Is this like the Dean Cipriano system where an agent can sit around at home in his underwear selling large whole life ca$e$ to people who call the agent?

I suggest Naples because the courses and greens are much nicer and Naples was less affected by Madoff.

:goofy:

Am thinking of buying program from Russ Jones on his 3-step postcard marketing to IRA holders, CD owners and wealthy widows.

Let me guess the steps

1 - buy list of cd owners
2 - make postacard
3 - pay college kid to hand write personal note and address.

I actually was at his site a month ago and signed up for the free newsletter, and 2 weeks later I got a package in the mail... you know one of these marketing letters 10 pages long--- The Dan Kennedy kind. AND paperclipped to the front of the newsletter was a crisp $2. BILL... a real one! Yeah ha... that is a gallon of gas these days.

He mentioned FE in the newletter but it mostly talked about CD holders, IRA's, etc. Can you tell me what he was doing with FE marketing? I am curious :)

Back