Sales Genie Charges ?

Anyone know what they charge? They seem like a good route to go (I'm looking to target by zip code, age & income)
Anybody have any experiences they'd like to share or alternatives they care to offer? :wideeyed:

Re: Sales Genie?

Anyone know what they charge? They seem like a good route to go (I'm looking to target by zip code, age & income)
Anybody have any experiences they'd like to share or alternatives they care to offer? :wideeyed:
By mail or for cold calling?

Either way, you should contact Josh for your lists.

Rick

I used them before they ate good if you need to send post card mailing for say new movers to ur area. 3 month subscribe was about $300 or so.

Thanks Rick.

I'm Josh!

SalesGenie isn't a bad option and they've done a great job branding. From what I've been told by folks using them the data quality can be a little lacking (but definitely within industry norms) and their pricing can run a bit high. The other complaint I hear from folks about SalesGenie is that their unlimited plan isn't really unlimited. I think it's around $150/month for an "unlimited" plan which does provide unlimited views, but it does have a limit on the number of downloads each month (2,000 last I checked). For folks dialing by hand or otherwise working from the screen that may not be much of an issue, but if you're downloading the records to put them into a dialer or something like that you're basically paying $1,800/year for 24,000 records which is pretty high.

If you want me to run counts to see what's available in your area you can shoot me an e-mail or give me a call.

I knew this topic was over 5 years, but my question is did you try Sales Genie yet? How was it ?

Thank you.

Back