Sales is not a numbers game, it's a game of skill!

I have always asked a simply question to new agents and their answer over the years has led me to believe confidene is the fist thing new agents need to build...the question is do you do better when you feel better or feel bad, and do you feel better when you win or when you lose?

Jees alfrighty, I wish I would have had that ammo a few failed producers ago !!​

Early training would have also certainly meant many more achieved goals for myself in the first fifteen years of my insurance career. The trip, stumble, fall get up and repeat worked for me but I certainly wouldn't recommend it for new agents:)

A certain caliber of person will dust themselves off and persevere, many will not, good point.

Jees alfrighty, I wish I would have had that ammo a few failed producers ago !!​
Early training would have also certainly meant many more achieved goals for myself in the first fifteen years of my insurance career. The trip, stumble, fall get up and repeat worked for me but I certainly wouldn't recommend it for new agents:)

Back