Saw a new low for a Banker's agent today..

I’m confused, did the guy start a MAPD plan 1/1/19 for IEP and then you used his OEP for 2/1/19?

In this case the Med supp is still in open enrollment but the pdp might have an issue. But if the guy is iep 1/1/19 and has been hospitalized a lot, why not get a Med supp from day one? It seems like he’s open to pay for it

No has had medicare part b for 10 years

Your words.....".I saw the policy today and agent had filled out that the client just started medicare part B 1/1/2019 so therefore was in his open enrollment." :huh:

Are you saying that the Banker's agent lied about him getting Part B 1/1/2019?

Yes. I see where my wording was ambiguous.I should have said the agent made it look like he was in his open enrollment when he lied on application stating he started part b 1/1/2019 instead of using the correct date which was 10 years ago.

Yes. I see where my wording was ambiguous.I should have said the agent made it look like he was in his open enrollment when he lied on application stating he started part b 1/1/2019 instead of using the correct date which was 10 years ago.
I just don't know how Banker's hasn't been shut down yet. They train their agents to say that crap. :mad:

Like you said...MOST companies would. We're not talking about most companies. We're talking about Bankers Life and Casualty. :twitchy:

Still, why would they want to take on the health risk, Also they would cancel if a client called and return all premiums if true, CMS will grant SEP if needed (although Agent might not get credit)

IDK seems like something off

Bankers hasn’t had Med supps for a while now, so it gets decided by colonial penn. They will definitely decline it if he doesn’t pass the health questions and he’s not OEP.

Back