Scope question

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
Ok up till this year I have always done either paper and included scope when submitting app or using Integrity system for everything App and Scope

Now this year I have found that the scope in radius is just easier for them to sign

Now I just did a radius scope and did paper app for Cigna because he did not have Medicare number yet, thinking he will get Medicare , which he did

Now that I submitted the app its coming up in portal Scope not included

I've don this with other carriers with no issues,

The Question is do I need to download and include the Radius scope with paper apps when I submit them?
is it carrier specific?

Ok up till this year I have always done either paper and included scope when submitting app or using Integrity system for everything App and Scope

Now this year I have found that the scope in radius is just easier for them to sign

Now I just did a radius scope and did paper app for Cigna because he did not have Medicare number yet, thinking he will get Medicare , which he did

Now that I submitted the app its coming up in portal Scope not included

I've don this with other carriers with no issues,

The Question is do I need to download and include the Radius scope with paper apps when I submit them?
is it carrier specific?

I've only done a handful w/ Cigna and I've not submitted a scope to them. I did notice that in their "agent backoffice" that it said no scope but I think that just means they don't have a copy of it.

I don't know of many carriers asking us to send them a copy of the scope.

I've only done a handful w/ Cigna and I've not submitted a scope to them. I did notice that in their "agent backoffice" that it said no scope but I think that just means they don't have a copy of it.

I don't know of many carriers asking us to send them a copy of the scope.

Ok Great so I will let it be

Back