Search & Save Provider Filter Function

It’s slow when you type in a clients name, zip code, county, and enter. Once you input that info it takes a while just to load the tabs up top that say provider search, drugs, etc.

In other words, I’m not having a hard time searching doctors or meds. I’m having a long wait just to be able to input it.
Also, I don’t use the new doctor function. It sounded like a good idea at the time but it’s still buggy for me.

Our system takes its data from the best vendors in the industry. Connecture for MA plan, drug, and pharmacy, Zelis for provider and facility from the carrier servers, CSG for Med Supp and Ancillary. We have to wait on their servers and this can be slow at times based on their traffic. We recently purchased new servers on our end to improve speed on our side to get the data to you faster once received.
There are some things agents can do to help on their side. Clear your cache. Make sure to close tabs left open and unused.
We will continue to work on this, but we are at the mercy of our vendors.
The new provider filter has gotten much better and is no longer "buggy"

I'm glad that one of our S&S subscribers told me about this Forum. I'm happy to be on it and to see agents comments about our agent built and serviced Medicare system & integrated CRM; Search & Save.
I appreciate the kind words about us in this post but need to clear up some misconceptions.
The new PROVIDER FILTER
This all boils down to a question of do agents want accuracy or speed?
Background:
Up until our creating the first and finest PROVIDER SEARCH ENGINE in the industry, agents were (and still are) using systems from the other Medicare systems with SCRUBBED PROVIDER & FACILITY DATA.
The other systems use web crawlers, hard copy directories, PUF (public utility files) for PROVIDER & FACILITY DATA.
They are rarely ever updated except annually (if then).
Agents do not trust them and (for the most part) do not use them.
In 2019 we connected with the worldwide leader in PROVIDER & FACILITY DATA; ZELIS.
Zelis gets its data from the carriers servers and it is routinely updated. It is so accurate that it is more accurate and updated than the carrier sites!
A Real First!
When we created the PROVIDER FILTER we did something that no other system has ever done before.
We took the best Medicare Advantage plan, drug, and pharmacy data from Connecture and filtered it with the finest & most accurate provider and facility data from Zelis, thus giving agents the most accurate quote possible and saving them a ton of time.
Why does it take so long?

The PROVIDER FILTER looks up ALL the H-CODES for each provider entered. Some providers take a few plans and some take thousands. The time it takes to look up this information on each doctor can be short or long, but overall it sure beats doing this task manually.
When this subscriber sent in a support ticket on this issue we became concerned. We tried to replicate the event to see what was going on.
Nine providers is quite a bit and I'm not surprised it took time, but almost 24 mins?
We could not replicate it as it took way less time than that.
We are not disputing that this happened at all, but we could not repeat it.
One thing we noticed is that if you have a bunch of tabs opened on your web browser, it can effect the return of data. The browser is holding all the saved data in all the open tabs. It fills the cache and slows their computer down for the end user. The computer is working twice as hard and it will slow down the data return on the users end.
If you are using an older computer or tablet this can be an issue so maybe check to make sure you have closed out of tabs to give your computer the ability to handle the data load request.
Please consider checking out Search & Save with a 30-day free trial and no credit card required. Go to searchandsave.org to learn more

Does this also search the mental health networks at the same time.The only thing i see for filters that might include mental health is counseling>

Back