Seasoned Pro's.....Please read!

Thanks Guys....

I've heard that selling some types of insurance are tough during a recession. I think "Peer" was on the money with his statement.

PC...i would think would be less volitile because of the "nessecity" of having it. Mortgage companies and Banks will not allow property to go un-insured and will forec that type of coverage.

Health insurance....and life insurance...i would think is more of a "luxury" that people may part with when times are tough.

Last edited:
Yep...I understand what you guys are saying....but how many smart people are really out there?

This question is directed at those who have been in the business for a length of time.

From all indications...the economy is headed for a slowdown...

How is the "life insurance, property Causuality or health insurance business" affected by an overall economic slowdown?

Thank you for your constructive input...

??? Is there an economic slowdown?

Thanks for the input guys.

Yes, there is a recession on the horizon...housing market is the first indicator of that.

As a newbee...i am Hoping it won't affect the health insurance too much....

Thanks for the input guys.

Yes, there is a recession on the horizon...housing market is the first indicator of that.

As a newbee...i am Hoping it won't affect the health insurance too much....

Yea sure there is a slowdown and even a depression coming. Much like the housing market, people predicted it for some twenty years and lo and behold their predictions came true, well to a degree. Would you like to put a time frame on the slowdown or are you saying it may come in the next twenty or so years?

This question is directed at those who have been in the business for a length of time.

From all indications...the economy is headed for a slowdown...

How is the "life insurance, property Causuality or health insurance business" affected by an overall economic slowdown?

Thank you for your constructive input...

It's not, I have never had a problem selling regardless of what the economy is doing.

And, during the year, December has always been one my best months. I'm talking about Med Supps, not PFFS plans.

Back