Section 105 Benefits Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not going to read all the posts again.

I have a question, if these plans were so great, don't ya'll think companies like Aflac colonial metlife and all those HR outsource type companies be all over this like white on rice, selling the living crap out of these plans.....

I was just wunderin'

Why not ask them?

----------

So everybody else is a troll..... SMH.

I asked you to do a simple thing, just a weblink to what you're promoting, instead you've spent your time claiming anyone who questions the situation as trolls...

Well, it's too bad you didn't run for president because that's about the only guy who could get away with that bull shirt. But you're not him.

I honestly just wanted to see for myself. That's why I asked. Just provide a source so others can look for themselves and make their own decisions.

why is that so hard for you to do?

Do you think this constant cry "trolls!" makes you look like your position is a strong one?

Still trolling? We're still waiting for proof......not opinions (music to Final Jeopardy playing in background) :yes:

You've confirmed nothing. Which owner? Whose home was raided? Name name(s)? Address?

Suffice to say you (Snoman aka Scagnt83) are probably lying.....again.:nah: Answer the questions.

----------

If you're referring to the Classic 105.....hold that thought. As I told Leevena a couple of days ago..... Stay up on current events once the changing of the guard in D.C. takes place.

Guess I'm troubled with what you are referring to "Which Owner". This would imply you don't already know who runs TTFG? Or were you unaware that Diamond Financial is in fact owned wholly by the same people that run TTFG? Or were you implying that the Jokem's are now lying by telling people they have divested ownership of everything and now 'just managers'?

Your posts indicate you have no knowledge of what is actually happening as anyone with a thread of direct connection to the home office has since confirmed in some capacity everything that has been communicated. I've confirmed through multiple sources or I wouldn't have revisited the thread.

There is no such thing as "classic 105", it is a fabricated terminology coined for sales for the sole purpose of sounding "new and improved".

----------

Then just do it Scagnetroll! :goofy:

Working on it, thanks !! Seems urban dictionary has no understanding of that term so...enlighten us.:D

----------

Then just do it Scagnetroll! :goofy:

Did you mean:

Magnet Roll!

Scantrol!

No results containing all your search terms were found.

Your search - Scagnetroll! - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.

Guess I'm troubled with what you are referring to "Which Owner". This would imply you don't already know who runs TTFG? Or were you unaware that Diamond Financial is in fact owned wholly by the same people that run TTFG? Or were you implying that the Jokem's are now lying by telling people they have divested ownership of everything and now 'just managers'?

Your posts indicate you have no knowledge of what is actually happening as anyone with a thread of direct connection to the home office has since confirmed in some capacity everything that has been communicated. I've confirmed through multiple sources or I wouldn't have revisited the thread.

There is no such thing as "classic 105", it is a fabricated terminology coined for sales for the sole purpose of sounding "new and improved".

----------

Working on it, thanks !! Seems urban dictionary has no understanding of that term so...enlighten us.:D

----------

Did you mean:

Magnet Roll!

Scantrol!

No results containing all your search terms were found.

Your search - Scagnetroll! - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.

:D:D:D Still trolling Scagnetroll? Still waiting for facts...not opinions and rubbish! (music to Final Jeopardy playing in background)

:D:D:D Still trolling Scagnetroll? Still waiting for facts...not opinions and rubbish! (music to Final Jeopardy playing in background)

I'm still waiting for an answer to my questions--- you are proving even further you have no intentions of intelligent conversation, perhaps you are not actually contracted with them.

----------

Only 5 more posts to go Frosty.:yes:

Trying, the forum keeps joining my responses into one post :)

I'm still waiting for an answer to my questions--- you are proving even further you have no intentions of intelligent conversation, perhaps you are not actually contracted with them.

----------

Trying, the forum keeps joining my responses into one post :)

You have to wait until somebody else posts. Now you can get another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back