Section 105 Benefits Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proof of what? It's a fact, the avatar goillini52 uses is better than yours.

CPA/CFO rejections? I'd be surprised if the closing rate of their service is higher than 5%.

Proof of what? It's a fact, the avatar goillini52 uses is better than yours.

CPA/CFO rejections? I'd be surprised if the closing rate of their service is higher than 5%.

And....I'd be surprised if you weren't a "Lead Paint Poster Child." Scagnetroll....Still waiting for proof and facts not opinions and rubbish. (Final Jeopardy music repeating in background) :swoon:

And....I'd be surprised if you weren't a "Lead Paint Poster Child." Scagnetroll....Still waiting for proof and facts not opinions and rubbish. (Final Jeopardy music repeating in background) :swoon:

This is like playing whack-a-mole I swear. Do you not answer anything ever?

TTFG is closed until further notice per corporate voicemail.

Your level of denial is in space somewhere.

This is hilarious.

But seriously, who knew businesses routinely closed when they are audited? I guess that is the real secret of business failures in this country, closed due to audit.

This is like playing whack-a-mole I swear. Do you not answer anything ever?

TTFG is closed until further notice per corporate voicemail.

Your level of denial is in space somewhere.

Ahhhh.... finally 1 fact! Brilliant. Was that difficult? Now don't stop there....provide more facts....to justify your other speculations and opinions Stagnetroll!

BTW....I'm certain that you're a Master Whacker"

(4th verse of Final Jeopardy music now starting)

----------

This is hilarious.

But seriously, who knew businesses routinely closed when they are audited? I guess that is the real secret of business failures in this country, closed due to audit.

Why would you guess that? That's hilarious! :D

Ahhhh.... finally 1 fact! Brilliant. Was that difficult? Now don't stop there....provide more facts....to justify your other speculations and opinions Stagnetroll!

BTW....I'm certain that you're a Master Whacker"

(4th verse of Final Jeopardy music now starting)

----------

Why would you guess that? That's hilarious! :D

Yay, 20th post, 2nd fact - I am an expert because it is in my title.:D

Facts....I'll provide a 3rd surprising one but lead my answer with a basic question that anyone contracted with them should be able to answer;

The "loan" or "Refund" or "Cash funneling back to the employee" - Where exactly do you believe or understand is the origin of this money precisely?

Yay, 20th post, 2nd fact - I am an expert because it is in my title.:D

Facts....I'll provide a 3rd surprising one but lead my answer with a basic question that anyone contracted with them should be able to answer;

The "loan" or "Refund" or "Cash funneling back to the employee" - Where exactly do you believe or understand is the origin of this money exactly?

Still hiding Stagnetroll? Still refusing to provide proof to your posts, opinions and speculations and general rubbish?....still nothing but the same old BS from you.

Be a man for a change...Stand by your statements and stop coming across as nothing but a blowhard troll....we want proof please! :swoon:

----------

You're not very sharp, are you? Businesses don't close down while being audited, otherwise there would be no Fortune 500, they live in a constant state of being audited at some level.

I'm sharp enough to figure you out (took all of 5 seconds) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back