Section A allegation

Jilly35

Question I left the agency I was with back in the beginning of July. I logged into Humana and had a notification to respond to a section A allegation. I was supposed to respond within 5 days which would have been October 15. I never received anything about this and I haven't sold any plans since June. My question is did the agency I was with also get this notice and should they have notified me about it? Side note the agency I left is owned by my sister and brother in law. TIA

My question is did the agency I was with also get this notice and should they have notified me about it?

If there was no contractual obligation to do so, I can't see what difference it would make.

You would be best served by contacting Humana and resolving the allegation.

Side note the agency I left is owned by my sister and brother in law.

Some hostility there?

I contacted Humana when I saw the notice but it was after the time the gave me to reply. Just wanted to know if the agency was notified about this allegation. Also what is a section A allegation, do you know?

It’s a allegation from a client of misrepresentation. Many times their triggered by another agent you replaced to call the company and complain . I know a guy who’s gotten 3 this yr . Just respond .Most are nothing . But if you sell mapd your going to get some .With the chaos going on in mapd now it’s the Wild West .I ran into a woman I’m a fe client with who I approached about mapd a week ago . Somebody on the phone sold her a plan on oct 9 . I have no idea how they did it . They had to get voice sig .That apps out the door

Also what is a section A allegation, do you know?

Had one with Humana back when I was running MA's with an FMO. Went through the process and it was unfounded, but still ticked me something awful. That's when I stopped MA and only did sups. You may need to contact Humana just to complete a follow-up so it can get closed out. Just a suggestion. It makes you look better than just skirting the issue.

Back