Seeking Guidance on SMS Marketing Strategy

liamnoah

Expert
Hey folks,

I'm diving into SMS marketing for my business and could use some advice. What are the best practices for crafting engaging SMS campaigns without coming across as spammy?

How frequently should I send messages to customers without overwhelming them? Also, do any tips on optimizing timing for maximum impact? Lastly, what tools or platforms do you recommend for managing SMS marketing campaigns effectively?

I want to ensure that my approach is respectful, effective, and compliant with regulations.

I would appreciate any insights or recommendations you can share!

Hey folks,

I'm diving into SMS marketing for my business and could use some advice. What are the best practices for crafting engaging SMS campaigns without coming across as spammy?

How frequently should I send messages to customers without overwhelming them? Also, do any tips on optimizing timing for maximum impact? Lastly, what tools or platforms do you recommend for managing SMS marketing campaigns effectively?

I want to ensure that my approach is respectful, effective, and compliant with regulations.

I would appreciate any insights or recommendations you can share on sms marketing!
thanks in advance for any help

Any effective DTC marketing, regardless of the format, should be brief, provide information and intrigue, in order to catch the attention of the consumer and make them want more information.

I'm having success working with old leads that have previously opted in to paid ads.

We first send a handraiser SMS simply checking if it's still the right person (no sales). If they respond positively, we then say we wanted to check in and bring up their original pain point if they still want to address it. If they respond positively then it's time to say we can help and book the call.

If they don't respond we send 3 simple bumps, first one at 3hrs, then the next morning, then the next afternoon and then stop.

Sending numbers are A2P registered where they check your company docs, intent of messages and sources of leads with clear consent given.

Short, simple, direct and very effective.

I'm having success working with old leads that have previously opted in to paid ads.

We first send a handraiser SMS simply checking if it's still the right person (no sales). If they respond positively, we then say we wanted to check in and bring up their original pain point if they still want to address it. If they respond positively then it's time to say we can help and book the call.

If they don't respond we send 3 simple bumps, first one at 3hrs, then the next morning, then the next afternoon and then stop.

Sending numbers are A2P registered where they check your company docs, intent of messages and sources of leads with clear consent given.

Short, simple, direct and very effective.

How can you send texts to old opt in’s ? After orginal 90 day’s the op in is null and void . If read tons of articles that starting in June old leads are gone . You myst have 1 to 1 consent . So leads wont legally be able to be resold . Anyone can go anything they want . And millions will still call older leads . But there will be more and more plants to nab agents and extort them to settle

How can you send texts to old opt in’s ? After orginal 90 day’s the op in is null and void . If read tons of articles that starting in June old leads are gone . You myst have 1 to 1 consent . So leads wont legally be able to be resold . Anyone can go anything they want . And millions will still call older leads . But there will be more and more plants to nab agents and extort them to settle
Ok thanks for the response here. This is actually why I've come to this forum is to learn more about the US market. I'm currently running SMS campaigns in australia and looking to see what I can do in the US.

I was offering the op insight into my sms strategies that are working here, and they will absolutely work for leads under 90 days old as well. In fact, it works best on 48 hour - 1 week old leads.

So what I'm interested about, is what will happen after June? Can you please recommend any articles you read about these changes? Won't this mean that the entire industry is going to need new ways of generating legitimate leads for themselves only that can't be sold or passed around?

Ok thanks for the response here. This is actually why I've come to this forum is to learn more about the US market. I'm currently running SMS campaigns in australia and looking to see what I can do in the US.

I was offering the op insight into my sms strategies that are working here, and they will absolutely work for leads under 90 days old as well. In fact, it works best on 48 hour - 1 week old leads.

So what I'm interested about, is what will happen after June? Can you please recommend any articles you read about these changes? Won't this mean that the entire industry is going to need new ways of generating legitimate leads for themselves only that can't be sold or passed around?
You’ll have to generate your own face book leads for $5-$15 each . You live in Australia and sell life ins in the states ?

You’ll have to generate your own face book leads for $5-$15 each . You live in Australia and sell life ins in the states ?
Thanks for the insight. Excuse my ignorance I didn't know about this and it's really got me thinking. With such massive change there will be massive opportunity.

I'm not selling life insurance in the states. I work with brokers who generate their own leads to help them follow up and book calls with automation. I'm just doing some initial probing to see what's happening and just now finding out about this big shift.

Latest posts

Back