OEP Marketing

jack3454

Super Genius
Hello all, hope y’all’s AEP was great.

This will be my first OEP, and i have no plan right now. A couple of people on our team are doing some direct mail, but not sure if it’s worth the money right after AEP. What do you during OEP to have a successful one? Any recommendations to get new business that I can implement now?

Please and thank you!

This will be my first OEP, and i have no plan right now. A couple of people on our team are doing some direct mail, but not sure if it’s worth the money right after AEP. What do you during OEP to have a successful one? Any recommendations to get new business that I can implement now?

Please and thank you!

I spend all of OEP on trips and just making sure I am paid for all the AEP business I wrote.

Please and thank you!
I suppose it depends on your market, here in Florida there is an abundance of T65 work all year to keep most agents busy.

If that's not the case for you, I would recommend marketing medsupps to ages 67-70, and that should cast a wide enough net to get some business

I suppose it depends on your market, here in Florida there is an abundance of T65 work all year to keep most agents busy.

If that's not the case for you, I would recommend marketing medsupps to ages 67-70, and that should cast a wide enough net to get some business

Thanks, do you recommend direct mail and door knocking? Or is there something better?

Thanks, do you recommend direct mail and door knocking? Or is there something better?
Door knock direct mail leads. Depending on your area, you can probably get between a 1-3% response rate, assuming you use a reputable vendor

You can also play around with cold calling, seminars, webinars, and longer term branding things like online stuff with social media

I’d be very cautious door knocking with the new cms rules .Agents still doing it . I’ll give you some advice . If the person has an active agent I’d walk . 90% of the time if there’s going to be a door knocking compliant it’s going to be initiated by an agent . 2 I saved during aep were door knocked . I never turn agents in . Bad Karma.I fight on the battlefield

Spend 1k a month in t65 seminars. Get 25 to show up. Get 12 appts and over time end up with 6 sales averaging $500 a sale a sprinkle in an annuity or life policy. Rinse and repeat.

Back