Seeking Policy in California

knbjwt

I'm seeking an individual policy in CA to start ASAP. Currently covered by COBRA - it runs out in November. Healthy, 40 year old female, 5'10" and 128 pounds, non-smoker, don't take any meds. Need to be guided to the carrier most willing to cover me in CA as my medical history includes that I took the antidepressant Wellbutrin 150mg/daily from April '07 through May '10. I also took Celexa about ten years ago (don't recall dose) for maybe a year or less. Counseling about twice a month in 2007. Counseling about four times in May/June of this year. No hospitalization ever. No suicidal thoughts ever. I think the technical diagnosis when I started taking the wellbutrin was recurrent major depression. I'm currently very well and not taking medication or counseling. High deductible would be fine. Which carrier is most apt to accept me (I don't want a decline), and for which policy options? I need a broker who reps multiple insurers, with experience with similar cases, and who will guide me based on insurer most likely to accept me (not based on the insurer that will pay you the most commission!).

I need a broker who reps multiple insurers, with experience with similar cases, and who will guide me based on insurer most likely to accept me (not based on the insurer that will pay you the most commission!).

When asking for help, its poor form to start with an insult.

When asking for help, its poor form to start with an insult.

Let's see ... 150 bucks a month ... 5% ... **** that's $7.50 renewal commission!!! I'm not lying, the other day I told this guy "my gas to get here costs more than my commission" and he pulled out his wallet and offered me a 10. I stared it for about 10 seconds.

Let's see ... 150 bucks a month ... 5% ... **** that's $7.50 renewal commission!!! I'm not lying, the other day I told this guy "my gas to get here costs more than my commission" and he pulled out his wallet and offered me a 10. I stared it for about 10 seconds.

And people ask why I don't sell health insurance. There is no money in it, and people insult you. Like someone would really sell her down the river to get $10 a month versus $7.50.

Back