Seeking Wisdom :)

Very interesting, Thanks for all the info and patience for newbie poster :)

I would love to get back into insurance.

I still have one foot in a business Ive built with my husband the last 20 years, and while I am grateful for it, I always had a heart for insurance. I don't know if it was in my blood from my Dad being an agent or the fact that I just enjoyed the people and helping them navigate a sometimes confusing but much needed product.

There is no better feeling that letting someone know that in their worst times I have the check that will allow them to rebuild their home, life or just to grieve in peace without worrying about bills, etc. Ok, that sounds a little cheesy, but its the truth...I love breaking down all their choices also and helping them understand what it is they are buying, or needing.

Anyway.... thanks for all the input! You are all giving me a lot to think about. I just need to decide on how to begin.

Thanks all!!!

I've just started using automation on an older client list and it's been yielding great results so far. I do life and retirement planning. Pretty happy so far. Got lucky with the company I found to work with. No corporate B.S. Hold myself accountable

Back