Seems the Fraud is Ramping Up with Insurance Companies

jimmyjane

I have three cases of policy forms being changed on clients as well as forgeries in the home office.

What other fraudulent activities are you experiencing and / or hearing about?

Companies that agents are telling me about: Bankers, Combined, NASE, Washington National......wonder why it always seems to be these companies?

I have three cases of policy forms being changed on clients as well as forgeries in the home office.

Companies that agents are telling me about: Bankers, Combined, NASE, Washington National......wonder why it always seems to be these companies?

green agents...............................

Forgeries in the home office and changing policy form isn't by green agents. Why would an insurance risk its charter for forging and switching documents?

Well 2 of the companies you mentioned are under the Conseco umbrella..............;)

So you're passing on hearsay about companies that could harm them without any proof? Could you tell us what state you're located in because in mine they fine you for implying what you have. If you have real proof take it to your OIC, not here.

I have no dog in this hunt, but I tire quickly of guys who claim stuff but aren't offering any proof behind their claims.

Back