Self Employment Ledger for HC.gov

Strange question for the group. Do you think the HC.Gov will take a Profit and Loss statement from the client accounting software?

Thanks for the info.

Excel program includes a simple profit and loss template - don't even have to get detailed about it. Have submitted a single month version, annual for the year prior, and a "projected" for the year... no problems to date - all have been accepted.

I upload directly or if I have to - send in with the app# at the top of all documents and include the eligibility letter outlining the proof requirements.

Excel program includes a simple profit and loss template - don't even have to get detailed about it. Have submitted a single month version, annual for the year prior, and a "projected" for the year... no problems to date - all have been accepted.

I upload directly or if I have to - send in with the app# at the top of all documents and include the eligibility letter outlining the proof requirements.

Thanks, I downloaded a simple template and will send it to my self employed clients in need of submitting this document

There are five things hc.gov wants on all submitted documents,

Name
Date of Birth
Resident State
SS#
Application ID #

See if that works - they can't say they lost it in the shuffle

I have sent my information in on my own plan twice and uploaded it twice, they cannot find anything and I have now been cancelled.

I have sent my information in on my own plan twice and uploaded it twice, they cannot find anything and I have now been cancelled.

at least your policy was not canceled because of a claim or a pre-sxisting condition, damn insurance companies doing that..... now obamas plan terminates you for failure on the part of the federal govertment to find some documents.... classic.....

Not the first time we've been having to deal with this during this OE. Seems to be a newish problem that hasn't been totally fixed from last yer.

Back