• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Self-pace Study in NJ

scwisher

NJ
Does anyone know of an approved self-paced pre-licensing course provider in NJ? The list provided by NJDOBI does not provide this information.

scwisher-

A.D. Banker & Company offers two differenct self paced options, Online and Self Study as well as classroom courses in NJ.

The online course is completely interactive and combines audio and visual features to keep you engaged at all times.

The Self Study course consists of a NJ study manual and a CD full of practice exam questions.

You can visit our website for more information.

A.D. Banker & Company - Professional Exam Prep and Continuing Education

AD Banker,

How do you stack up with ProSchools for exam prep in Oregon?

AD Banker,

How do you stack up with ProSchools for exam prep in Oregon?

Vanquishv12-

I am not familar with ProSchools or any of the competition in Oregon. In order to provide insurance education in Oregon, whether classroom or online, you must have a physical office in the state.

Unfortunately we do not have an office in the state(based in Kansas City) so we can only offer our courses as a training accessory not for certfication.

Go back and take a further look at the list provided by the NJDOBI because the spread sheet shows which companies are approved for self study. The information is contained in Column I.

Thanks, xrac. The strange thing is, I downloaded that list last week and it only went to column H. But this is very helpful, thank you very much.

Also, thank you A.D. Banker, for your post.

Last edited:
Back