Sell or Exchange my Leads

Why not just partner up with brokers in the areas where the leads come in and split cases 50-50. I know the commissions for P&C are nothing to shake a stick up, but I'll take the 50% vs. selling the leads.
I hear what you're saying, but I believe that is way to complicated. There are 50 states, and hundereds of cities. Leads are good for maybe 24 hours. The logistics of this would be too time consuming to be practical, in my opinion.

I may be able to offer you a 1 for 2 trade for those leads.

There is more information onBadSalesLeads.com.

I'm giving the site a face lift right now and not all of the programming is functional at this particular moment. This week isn't a good time to sign up but you can look around the site and see if it can help you.

If I can quote from my own website:

“My bad sales leads may become your best clients and vice versa. Let's trade our out-of-state leads and we will all profit.”

The site is designed for agents who have websites. If you have a website and can direct your out-of-state clients to a page with a link to BadSalesLeads.com, you can get credit for the leads. Unfortunately agents can't type leads in themselves. Each lead for the same line of insurance has to come from a unique computer (unique IP address).

By the way, BadSalesLeads.com, wasn't my original choice of domain name. I did a lot of Whois searching and eventually settled on the name. Maybe we can become the Smuckers of lead generation.

Well, you could always start the LACA leads thread. Throw up the city, state and health or auto and let folks on this board contact you if they are interested.

Set up a paypal account and go for $5/lead. Might be a little on the low side, but it nets you major points with your forum buds.:)

I hear what you're saying, but I believe that is way to complicated. There are 50 states, and hundereds of cities. Leads are good for maybe 24 hours. The logistics of this would be too time consuming to be practical, in my opinion.

It is complicated and would require work, but if you're planning on doing something long time it could be beneficial.

It really depends upon what you want to accomplish and how much work you want to put into it.

It is complicated and would require work, but if you're planning on doing something long time it could be beneficial.

It really depends upon what you want to accomplish and how much work you want to put into it.
If I was getting 15-20 leads per day, I would agree with you. However, lets say that I get 5 leads a day at $10 a lead. That's $50/day. That doesn't get me too excited for all the work which would be required.

If I was getting 15-20 leads per day, I would agree with you. However, lets say that I get 5 leads a day at $10 a lead. That's $50/day. That doesn't get me too excited for all the work which would be required.

I'm not following you. Are you saying you would sell EACH lead for $10 or did I miss something?

I used that as an example. Is that a good rate for a call in lead? What would be a good price to set?

As much as the market will allow. You can either sell them as exclusive, shared, live transfer, to esurance or set it up as on bidding system. I'll give you a $1 per lead :)

Back