Selling Health Insurance Over the Phone

I like some information about doing this in NC. Is there any body out there that is doing this.
I know this is an old post but the only thing I sell is Health insurance and I do it 100% over the phone. NC is one of my best states. Feel free to pick my brain if you would like.

I was curious about selling P&C over Skype. Does anyone know of any legal issues with this (I'm in CA)? Or even some resources to research this, you know, to cover-my-butt.

I was curious about selling P&C over Skype. Does anyone know of any legal issues with this (I'm in CA)? Or even some resources to research this, you know, to cover-my-butt.

I purchased a house via a video conference just like Skype.

Skype doesn't get the signature done, and that's the real issue.
Skype allows the video communication to get to the application.

The digital signature debate has been settled a long time ago - completely legal.

I purchased a house via a video conference just like Skype.

Skype doesn't get the signature done, and that's the real issue.
Skype allows the video communication to get to the application.

The digital signature debate has been settled a long time ago - completely legal.
Wow, thanks for the quick reply and info!

All of my agents use join.me. You can download it for free and do a screen share

I am looking into an opportunity to sell health insurance over the phone
It looks good; am doing the training.
But I thought I might see what else is out there.
Can you fill me in a little about what you're doing?
Thanks!

Back