Selling Health Insurance Over the Phone

You probably heard that from someone who was unsuccessful with tele-sales. Same thing as a face 2 face agent saying it's impossible to make any $$$ working "$225 gov't death benefit" DM cards.....Some can and some can't.

We REALLY do need a sarcasm emoticon. My statement was tongue in cheek as it has been discussed here over and over with some folks saying you can't make any money with FE tele-sales.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't know one way or the other as I'm not in the FE market.

We REALLY do need a sarcasm emoticon. My statement was tongue in cheek as it has been discussed here over and over with some folks saying you can't make any money with FE tele-sales.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't know one way or the other as I'm not in the FE market.

Good idea. A sarcasm emoticon would be a good addition.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I would like to be able to contact you about selling insurnce over the phone.

thanks

Enjoyed the phone conversation yesterday and look forward to your visit to my office.

Last edited:
Sorry if this is redundant I'm a new member and am looking to work from home via internet/phone, would prefer life or Medicare products looking for real, NO B.S. company with systems in place. Can any one help?

Carolina Girl,
Welcome to the forum...a lot of resources here on the forum if you ask specific questions and look in specific forums. I may be able to help and will PM you.

Welcome to the Forum Simpsondes32.

Please elaborate about your method of selling insurance over the phone. Sharing within this Forum will provide value to the group and give you instant credibility.

Back