Selling on Sundays and Holidays

My church is in a building stage which means that we set-up and take down chairs until our sanctuary is built. Sunday is definitely not a day of rest for us. But I think it best to reserve that time for the Lord.

"God needed a rest and so do you, Keep you priorities in order, and the rest will fall into place."

HWJR? How Would Jesus Rest?

Wow, I don't know. Bronstein (GreenSky on the forum) has lasted over thirty years in the business, has many happy clients and makes a lot of money.

He's a friggin' athesist for cryin' out loud...

I don't call people on Sundays or Holidays except in unusual situations. Not because of my religious beliefs, but rather because of theirs.

I only sell on Sundays off of my atheist lists and take the rest of the week off. Where do I get the list? Call Rick B.:1laugh:

I think it depends on the holiday, like a "Monday off" holiday, absolutely, but Easter, Christmas, etc, the biggies, I haven't, although Christmas eve (during the day) has always been good.

I rarely do any work on Sunday anyway.

I tried calling on Sundays, as part of my prep for the week, my first year in the biz, and didn't like the results.

It depends on the type of biz that you're doing. Persistency is everything to me, and the type of clients that need to do business on the weekend, didn't work out too well.

Most people that can afford to buy what I'm selling, have jobs that give them enough freedom to do business during the week for something this important.

"They're men with jobs Jerry, they wear ties and have secretaries" - Seinfeld

At this point I work on Sundays after Church and lunch with my mother. Never noticed any difference between any day of the week. It all works and I know for sure I have ZERO chance of selling a policy if I'm not out there pitching.

Back