Sellingmedicarebyphone.com

I also have been doing it for some time. There really isn't any "secret" to doing it that way. It's just a little different than selling F to F.

It's all about knowing how to "give good phone". Gadgets, and gimmicks really don't come into play. They may sound great but the basics of selling are still what is most important.

I just call them and have a casual, relaxed conversation with the prospect.

Don't spend money or lock yourself in with someone who says that they have a special, super secret way of doing it. It ain't rocket science.

Call me if you want to talk about it.

Thanks Frank. I ran across their deal when I was doing research today. I plan on talking with you when I actually get my license. I'm sitting here waiting on the red tape and the mail....

Red tape sucks. What ever happened to good old fashion duct tape? haha

The best tape they could give right now would be the tape on the back of the envelope with my license inside.

The best tape they could give right now would be the tape on the back of the envelope with my license inside.
They don't issue hard copies in Fl. anymore, you print it out, looks real stupid. Glad I got in when they gave you a nice plastic card to show folks.

Thanks Frank. I ran across their deal when I was doing research today. I plan on talking with you when I actually get my license. I'm sitting here waiting on the red tape and the mail....

I have heard this on good authority... Frank has actually spoken to a few people who didn't have an ins license...

Do with that tip what you will...

Back